PARENT PAYMENTS POLICY
Lightning Reef Primary School is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning and would like to advise you of Lightning Reef Primary School’s parent payment arrangements for 2021.
Please find the fee schedule for 2021 attached. Please complete this form and return to the school by 11/12/20 so the school can prepare accordingly.
Lightning Reef Primary School makes every effort to keep the cost of items and activities to a minimum and affordable for all parents.
Financial Support for Families
Lightning Reef Primary School understands that some families may experience financial difficulty and offers a range of support options, including:
- The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund
- Early notice provided for parents of payments for school events. (Advertised in school newsletter, the information book and by notice to parents)
- Payment arrangements for the Essential Student Learning Items fee are flexible and can be paid at any time throughout the year.
- Payment by instalment is an option.
For a confidential discussion about accessing these services, or if you would like to discuss alternative payment arrangements, contact:
Ph: 03 5443 2501 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment by Direct Deposit an option.
- Payment by eftpos is an option (over the counter only).
- Payment by Centrepay is an option
For further information on the Department’s Parent Payments Policy please see a one page overview attached.
Julie Hommelhoff Sonia Valli
Principal School Council President